Software Developer/IT Manager (Helsinki/Tampere)
We have a broad range of various ICT needs ranging from PC/Mac helpdesk and setting up printers to more complex software development. The detailed role description will be shaped around the successful candidate.
- One open position: full-time or part-time
- Stationed at Helsinki-Malmi (EFHF), Helsinki-Vantaa (Aviapolis) or Tampere.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including weekends) is an asset, but not strictly required — flexibility would work both ways.
Your tasks and skills would comprise:
- Basic network technologies (hardware) and general-purpose computing: managing routers, firewalls, (virtual) servers
- Patiently assisting users with both Windows and Mac as well as IOS and Android devices.
- Development using one or more of the following: PHP, Laravel, Filemaker, Microsoft Access, MySQL, WordPress
- Producing user-readable documentation in English for the software developed.
- Amazon, Google
- Knowledge any flight simulation software/devices would be an asset.
- Being able to install custom hardware, do cabling work etc. hands-on mechanical work is appreciated.