Aircraft Mechanic (Aalborg, Denmark)
Current as of 27-May-2022.
We are currently recruiting more aircraft mechanics to our growing maintenance team. We are looking for an experienced licensed mechanic with an attitude to make a small operation grow!
- Stationed/available in Aalborg (EKYT), where
- the current need is for a part-time mechanic only. This role is also suitable for someone willing to do weekend work.
- A valid EASA Part-66 licence with the B1.2 rating
- Good understanding of and hands-on experience with general aviation piston engine aircraft.
- Hands-on maintenance experience on Diamond aircraft.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of and experience with Diamond, Cirrus or other composite-structure aircraft.
- Knowledge of and experience with Garmin avionic systems and/or aircraft instrumentation systems in general.
- Knowledge of and experience with modern electronically controlled engines (Austro, Continental Diesel).
- B1.2 rating with Group 3 privileges, or e.g. DA20-C1, DA40-TDI, DA42NG types.
- B2 (Avionics) rating.
Previous Certifying Staff Authorisation under Part-145, Part-M.F or Part-CAO is an advantage.
We expect you to have solid professional skills and a safety-first attitude. Equally important are your interest and skills in customer service. We put the client first, and our clients and staff are expecting to see people with professional attire and attitude taking care of their aircraft. In Tampere-Pirkkala, much of the work consists of maintaining Aeropole Oy’s fleet of Diamonds it uses for professional pilot training.
Aeropole Aircraft Maintenace Oy (FI.CAO.0002, a fully-owned subsidiary of Aeropole Oy) provides premium-quality aircraft maintenance for Diamond and other aircraft in Lahti-Vesivehmaa and soon also in Tampere-Pirkkala in Finland. Aeropole Aircraft Maintenance Oy is a Diamond-accredited Authorised Service Centre as well as an Austro Engine Service Centre and a Continental Diesel Service Centre.
We at Aeropole are passionate about providing excellent service. Our aim is to be the number one maintenance station in Finland in terms of quality. Our promise to our clients is to provide superior service in customer relations, quality and safety. Without compromise. For our employees we can offer a dynamic and growing environment with unlimited possibilities for career advancement. We are one of the few self-sustained aviation companies in the area who can offer a long-standing and permanent employment relationship without the burden of working in shifts.
Do you recognise yourself from this description? Contact us and send your application by email to recruitment at aeropole.fi already today! This place will be filled immediately after finding a successful candidate.