Aircraft Mechanic (Finland/Denmark)
We are currently recruiting more aircraft mechanics to our growing maintenance team. You can be either a new talent or an experienced mechanic – in this position your attitude matters the most!
- Full-time position, but we are accepting applications for part-time positions as well
- Stationed at Helsinki-Malmi (EFHF, in interim), Lahti-Vesivehmaa (EFLA) or Aalborg (EKYT), as agreed. In Aalborg (EKYT) the current need is for a part-time mechanic only.
- Basic training in accordance with EASA Part-147/66 B1 with successfully passed module examinations
- Basic understanding of general aviation piston engine aircraft
- Knowledge of Diamond aircraft and/or Garmin avionics is a strong asset
- A valid EASA Part-66 aircraft mechanic licence
- Knowledge of Garmin avionic systems and/or aircraft instrumentation systems in general
Previous Certifying Staff Authorisation under Part-145 or Part-M.F is an advantage, and Diamond Aircraft maintenance experience is appreciated. Aeropole Aircraft Maintenance Oy will provide sufficient training for the relevant type(s) of aircraft maintained.
Experience with Diamond or other composite-structure aircraft, Continental, Austro and/or Thielert/Technify engines and Garmin avionics is considered a strong asset.
We expect you to have solid professional skills and a safety-first attitude. Equally important are your interest and skills in customer service. We put the client first, and our clients and staff are expecting to see people with professional attire and attitude taking care of their aircraft.
Aeropole Aircraft Maintenace Oy (FI.MF.0007, a fully owned subsidiary of Aeropole Oy) provides premium quality aircraft maintenance for Diamond and other aircraft at Helsinki-Malmi airport in Finland. We also opened recently a brand-new maintenance center at Lahti-Vesivehmaa airport in order to support our growing network. Aeropole Aircraft Maintenance Oy is the only Diamond-accredited Authorised Service Centre in Finland.
Our most important client is the group’s flight training arm, and we are now seeking professionals to strengthen the support for our Denmark flight training operations by establishing the critical maintenance functions in Denmark also.
We at Aeropole are passionate about providing excellent service. Our aim is to be the number one maintenance station in Finland in terms of quality. Our promise to our clients is to provide superior service in customer relations, quality and safety. Without compromise. For our employees we can offer a dynamic and growing environment with unlimited possibilities for career advancement. We are one of the few profitable aviation companies in the area who can offer a long-standing and permanent employment relationship without stress about shift work.
Do you recognize yourself from this description? Contact us and send your application today! This place will be filled immediately after finding a successful candidate.