- This can be a part-time or full-time position, depending on candidate’s situation.
- Stationed at: as agreed (Finland/Denmark)
- Ability to work flexible hours (including weekends) is an asset.
- Basic training in accordance with EASA Part-147/66 B1 with successfully passed module examinations
- Basic understanding of general aviation piston engine aircraft
- English skills, both written and spoken
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of Diamond aircraft and/or Garmin avionics is a strong asset
We expect you to have solid professional skills and a safety-first attitude. Equally important are your interest and skills in customer service. We put the client first, and our clients and staff are expecting to see people with professional attire and attitude taking care of their aircraft.
Aeropole Aircraft Maintenace Oy (FI.MF.0007, a fully owned subsidiary of Aeropole Oy) provides premium quality aircraft maintenance for Diamond and other aircraft at Helsinki-Malmi airport in Finland. Our most important client is the group’s flight training arm, and we are now seeking to strengthen the support for our Denmark flight training operations by establishing the critical maintenance functions in Denmark also.
We at Aeropole are passionate about providing excellent service. Our aim is to be the number one maintenance station in Finland in terms of quality. Our promise to our clients is to provide superior service in customer relations, quality and safety.