To support our growth especially in Denmark and Finland, we are now looking for a
Marketing Assistant for Denmark (1 position) and Finland (1 position)
- This can be a part-time or full-time position, depending on candidate’s initial situation. With time, we’d expect the role to stabilise as a full-time position.
- Stationed at: Roskilde, Denmark and/or Aalborg, Denmark; or Helsinki/Vantaa and/or Tampere region, Finland
- The scope is to assist in practical duties relating to most of our marketing activities in Denmark across our different bases (currently Roskilde and Aalborg) via online marketing, chosen print media and other traditional advertising, and through managing Aeropole Denmark’s presence at airshows and other marketing events; also to produce reusable marketing content and materials to be used in Aeropole’s other geographical markets.
- Although you will need to manage your schedules to fit that of other people and chosen major marketing events, you will largely be able to self determine your working hours flexibly, and especially in the beginning the work can be done in parallel with other marketing duties you may perform for another company.
- While certain e.g. graphical design duties can also be outsourced and materials reused from other Group companies, you would also craft marketing messages and materials in practice for the Danish/Finnish market, ideally in a way that they again can be reused by marketing staff in other countries (including France).
- Interest in the basic flight training (ab initio to frozen ATPL) business.
- Previous marketing experience is a must; experience from marketing management is greatly valued.
- Hands-on marketing attitude and skills are required especially in the beginning.
- Web site administration experience (esp. hands on with WordPress) is valuable.
- Translation management experience is also valued, especially in the above-mentioned web context.
- Ability to use social media professionally in a corporate context.
- At least basic understanding of Google Adwords and online campaign management.
- Fluent basic computer skills, including common office software; some experience with graphic design or publishing tools is valued.
- Impeccable written local language (Danish or Finnish), and very good English language skills.
The detailed scope of responsibilities will be crafted around the successful candidate’s profile — do not hesitate to apply if you recognise yourself in many, even if not all, of the above! Furthermore, for freelancers looking for less than half-time assignments, there are many opportunities in the domain of marketing at Aeropole.
This position is now open, starting upon agreement. We do not want to fix a specific deadline for applications but will screen applications on an ongoing basis, meaning the earlier you apply the better chances you have. Apply now! Once we no longer want application for this position, we will remove this job posting.
Aeropole Denmark ApS is a quality-first flight school focusing on modular course offerings and modern, technically advanced aircraft, and is a Diamond Aircraft distributor in Denmark. Aeropole Denmark ApS is part of the Aeropole group of companies headquartered in Finland. The growing Aeropole Group differs from the average flight schools also by the career growth possibilities it offers to driven individuals willing to grow together with Aeropole.