Part-66 Aircraft Technician, Certifying Staff with Avionics Skills (Helsinki/Tampere)
- This is a full-time position
- Stationed at Helsinki-Malmi (EFHF) or Tampere-Pirkkala (EFTP)
- Ability to work flexible hours is an asset.
- A valid EASA Part-66 aircraft mechanic licence.
- Appropriate B1, B2 and/or B3 ratings or B1.2 Group 3 rating
- Prior experience of general aviation piston engine aircraft
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
Previous Certifying Staff Authorisation under Part-145 or Part-M.F is an advantage and Diamond Aircraft maintenance experience is appreciated. Aeropole Aircraft Maintenance Oy will provide sufficient training for the relevant type(s) of aircraft maintained.
Experience with Diamond or other composite-structure aircraft, Continental, Austro and/or Thielert engines and Garmin avionics is considered a strong asset.
We expect you to have solid professional skills and a safety-first attitude. Equally important are your interest and skills in customer service. We put the client first, and our clients and staff are expecting to see people with professional attire and attitude taking care of their aircraft.
Aeropole Aircraft Maintenace Oy (FI.MF.0007, a fully owned subsidiary of Aeropole Oy) provides premium quality aircraft maintenance for Diamond and other aircraft at Helsinki-Malmi airport in Finland. Aeropole Aircraft Maintenace Oy is a Diamond-accredited Authorised Service Centre.
We at Aeropole are passionate about providing excellent service. Our aim is to be the number one maintenance station in Finland in terms of quality. Our promise to our clients is to provide superior service in customer relations, quality and safety. Without compromise.