While in Finland we may have a long transition period, did you realise the 8.33 kHz radios are already mandatory in large part of Europe and will also soon become mandatory in many other Nordic countries.
The same goes for S mode transponders.
Garmin Autopilot Checks
Need to have your GFC700 or other Garmin autopilot checked as part of a regular inspection? No need to wait for the turnaround of your servos elsewhere, we can now do this in Finland!
Popular Garmin Products for Retrofit
Consider having one or more of these Garmin bestsellers installed:
- G500 TXi “mini-EFIS”
- GTN650 GPS/navcom transceiver (often the #1 radio)
- GFC500 autopilot
- GTR225A transceiver (often the #2 communications radio)
- GTX335 (ADS-B out) and GTX345 (ADS-B in&out) S-mode transponders.
- GNX375 combined ADS-B in&out transponder and GPS navigation display.
- Add ADS-B in capability to your existing ADS-B out-only equipment.
- The GNS430(W) product has been outphased, but should you need it, we may have one or two in stock, left over by upgrades.
Other Avionics Manufacturers
- Golze ADL in-flight Iridium data link for weather
Antennas and Accessories
- We can perform the necessary antenna and accessory installations not only in traditional aircraft with metal fuselages but also in composite materials that require specific considerations for the electromagnetic grounding plane.
- Garmin GSB15 USB power outlet.