Cessna 152 II with Newly Overhauled Engine
A proven, sturdy workhorse for any flight school or the lowest-cost option for any private flying. Engine has just been overhauled! Propeller just overhauled.
No frills, but a lot of history: ADF and in excess of 6’800 h on the airframe. No issues with corrosion, and of course we wouldn’t sell it if we hadn’t fixed it up in a condition that we’d be happy to keep it.
Equipped for Night VFR, two 25-kHz radios and a Mode C transponder. Our avionics shop can easily take care of upgrades the buyer would prefer.
Hours and other data as of 08-Mar-2022 and subject to change as aircraft is in modest operational use.
- TTSN 6850 h
- Year of manufacture 1977
- S/n 15279480
- Lycoming O-235-L2C, 108 hp, ca. 50 hours since overhaul! Overhauled by Scan Aviation in Denmark. Engine just broken in!
- Sensenich 72CKS6-0-54, ca. 50 h since overhaul!
Avionics & Other
- Bendix-King KX155A com radio (25-kHz spacing)
- 2nd radio
- Garmin GTX320A transponder (mode A, C)
- Garmin GMA340 audio panel
- King ADF
- Hobbs meter, pitot heat, LED landing/taxi light
- Engine preheater and cabin heat cabling installed for easier winter operations if ever stored outside.
- Hangared and welcoming interested buyers in Roskilde (EKRK) at the moment.
- Avionics upgrades possible at our own avionics workshop.
- 70’000 € net. Sold by Aeropole, hence VAT to be added if buyer is a private individual or a business in Finland. For businesses outside Finland, no VAT to be added.
While Aeropole undertakes to exercise due care and tries to obtain as accurate information from the owner, which may be other than Aeropole, as possible, all specifications are subject to change and subject to verification by buyer before final purchasing decision.