DA40NG, Year 2010, OH-KAM, s/n 40.N004
One or the rare genuine DA40NG’s on the second-hand market.
A perfect IFR touring single with G1000 WAAS (LPV, P-RNAV etc. PBN capabilities), Garmin’s own GFC700 autopilot, Stormscope and Iridium weather downlink.
Aircraft is being finished off from thorough maintenance incl. major structural inspection (MSI) and propeller overhaul, after which it will return to moderate use until the sale, i.e. hours are subject to a slight increase. Other major items completed now include: engine 300 h, two- mass flywheel replacement, high-pressure pump replacement, bonding system and static discharge checks… Major investments now already done! Detailed lists available.
Data as of Apr-2022 and subject to change.
- TTSN 3000 h
- Year of mfct 2010
- Type, power, TSO: Austro Engine E4-A, 168 hp, 1194 h. Installed in Aug-2017 => Buyer has till Aug-2029 to make use of the remaining ca. 600 h.
- Type, TSO: MT-Propeller MTV-6-R/190-69, 0 h!
Other Features and Equipment
- Autopilot: Garmin’s own integrated GFC700. Not to be compared with the old KAP140 autopilot found in TDI’s (and those NG’s converted from TDI’s).
- Avionics: G1000 with WAAS. A full IFR panel, of course, with standby instruments. Mode S transponder with extended squitter. DME.
- WX500 Stormscope
- Availability: From Apr 2022 in Lahti-Vesivehmaa EFLA
Price, Heads of Terms
- Price: 358’000 €, 30% payable within 5 days from signature, the rest upon delivery.
While Aeropole undertakes to exercise due care and tries to obtain as accurate information from the owner, which may be other than Aeropole, as possible, all specifications are subject to change and subject to verification by buyer before final purchasing decision.