For Sale: Cessna 152 II with Engine over TBO
A proven, sturdy workhorse for any flight school or the lowest-cost option for any private flying. High hours on the engine core, but cylinders are in top shape now after an overhaul. Propeller just overhauled.
No frills, but a lot of history: ADF and in excess of 8’200 h on the airframe. No issues with corrosion, and of course we wouldn’t sell it if we hadn’t fixed it up in a condition that we’d be happy to keep it. Sadly we’ll have to say goodbye to 1-2 of these “new” acquaintances in our flight school — we have to admit the math just doesn’t add up for the most modern flight school to have 5 of these!
Equipped for Night VFR, 25-kHz radio and Mode C transponder. Our avionics shop can easily take care of upgrades the buyer would prefer.
Hours as of 11-Oct-2020 and subject to increase as the aircraft is being regularly used.
- TTSN 8’209 h
- Year of manufacture 1978
- BEM MTOM 757 kg
- S/n 15282266
- Lycoming O-235-L2C, 108 hp, 3177 h (32% over TBO). New piston rings, valves reworked on all cylinders at a certified Lycoming repair station. Good to go for a long haul despite the apparent high hours on the core. Check your national requirements for operating engines beyond their TBO.
- Sensenich 72CKS6-0-54, 21 h since overhaul!
Avionics & Other
- Bendix-King KX155 com radio (25-kHz spacing)
- Garmin GTX320A transponder (mode A, C)
- Garmin GMA340 audio panel
- Cessna R546E ADF
- Hobbs meter, pitot heat, PLB, LED landing/taxi light
- Engine preheater and cabin heat cabling installed for easier winter operations if ever stored outside.
- Auto-fuel STC.
- Hangared and welcoming interested buyers at Malmi (EFHF) at the moment.
- Avionics upgrades possible at our own avionics workshop.
- Ask €. Sold by Aeropole, hence VAT to be added if buyer is a private individual or a business in Finland. For businesses outside Finland, no VAT to be added.
While Aeropole undertakes to exercise due care and tries to obtain as accurate information from the owner, which may be other than Aeropole, as possible, all specifications are subject to change and subject to verification by buyer before final purchasing decision.