For Sale: Cessna 152 II with New Engine!
A proven, sturdy workhorse for any flight school or the lowest-cost option for any private flying. A new Lycoming-rebuilt engine has just been installed! Propeller just overhauled.
No frills, but a lot of history: ADF and in excess of 11’000 h on the airframe. No issues with corrosion, and of course we wouldn’t sell it if we hadn’t fixed it up in a condition that we’d be happy to keep it. Sadly we’ll have to say goodbye to 1-2 of these “new” acquaintances in our flight school — we have to admit the math just doesn’t add up for the most modern flight school to have 5 of these!
Equipped for Night VFR, 25-kHz radio and Mode C transponder. Our avionics shop can easily take care of upgrades the buyer would prefer.
Hours and other data as of 24-Jan-2021 and subject to change as aircraft is in modest operational use.
- TTSN 11’310 h
- Year of manufacture 1977
- BEM 544.5 kg, MTOM 757 kg
- S/n 15279955
- Lycoming O-235-L2C, 108 hp, ca. 50 hours since leaving Lycoming factory! Not just any engine overhauled to zero hours but actually a new rebuilt by Lycoming! Engine just broken in!
- Sensenich 72CKS6-0-54, ca. 50 h since overhaul!
Avionics & Other
- Bendix-King KX155A com radio (25-kHz spacing)
- Garmin GTX320A transponder (mode A, C)
- Garmin GMA340 audio panel
- King ADF
- Hobbs meter, handheld microphone, pitot heat, PLB, LED landing/taxi light
- Engine preheater and cabin heat cabling installed for easier winter operations if ever stored outside.
- Hangared and welcoming interested buyers at Lahti-Vesivehmaa (EFLA) at the moment.
- Avionics upgrades possible at our own avionics workshop.
- New alternator.
- 65’000 € net. Sold by Aeropole, hence VAT to be added if buyer is a private individual or a business in Finland. For businesses outside Finland, no VAT to be added.
While Aeropole undertakes to exercise due care and tries to obtain as accurate information from the owner, which may be other than Aeropole, as possible, all specifications are subject to change and subject to verification by buyer before final purchasing decision.