The Private Pilot Licence for Aeroplanes is your aircraft driver’s licence. Typically referred to as the PPL or PPL(A), it is the first step in every professional pilot’s path to the skies. It is also the first module in our professional airline pilot course. The private pilot licence is the course that any leisure pilot or someone flying their own business trips needs. It is your licence to fly for fun. No special skills, knowledge or physical fitness are required to become a private pilot—the medical requirements are similar to those for getting a driver’s licence.
We will teach you from the very basics to the final skill test, both in theoretical knowledge and practical flight training. We train all our customers to the same standards, whether their final goal is professional or leisure flying. Your first licence will allow you to fly single-engine aircraft in fair weather according to visual flight rules (VFR)—also at night if you choose to do the short Night Flying (NF) add-on—to take on passengers, and to fly abroad.
Your training is our passion
- Professional-level training for private clients
- Experienced instructors
- Theoretical training at distance (study at home or on the road)
- Classroom instruction also by telepresence (video conferencing) from anywhere in the world
- A fleet of state-of-the-art Diamond aircraft
- A schedule tailored to your needs
- Start any time
- We teach 6 days a week; exceptionally also on Sundays
- Learn part-time while working
- No need to pay significant amounts upfront: pay as you go