Just barely three months after the previous Diamond DA20-C1/G500 joined our fleet, we have now again grown our fleet with another DA20-C1, OH-KAP. The aircraft is a state-of-the-art two-seater basic trainer with Garmin G500 glass cockpit. This acquisition grows the number of DA20-C1’s in our fleet to a total of six (6). Learn more about our aircraft.
Aeropole will be present at the Danish Airshow in Aalborg on June 10th, 2018, and showcasing the Diamond DA62 for prospective aircraft owners who are looking for a modern and comfortable twin-engine piston aircraft. Contact us beforehand to ensure a personal slot for getting to know its features in detail.
Update 10-Jun-2018: if you got a bit scared of the rainy weather and missed the opportunity, below is proof that there were breaks in the rain. Contact us at for the DA62, or for the training courses offered locally in Aalborg. Thanks to all the visitors who came despite the weather!
To maintain our promise to you and provide outstanding pilot training and customer service, we will be modifying our pricing as of 15 June 2018. The new prices are already available on our price list. We will provide training with the old prices for those clients who sign up for their training before the 15th of June 2018, so don’t hesitate anymore, take off to the skies now!
Aeropole will be present at the Malmi Fly-in event on the Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th May 2018 at Helsinki-Malmi Airport. Read more here: helsinkiflyin.fi
Aeropole Aircraft Maintenance is again looking for talented technical staff to support our growth. We are now looking for more:
- PART-66 Aircraft Technicians, Certifying Staff, full-time, based in Helsinki.
- Aircraft Mechanics, full-time, based in Helsinki.
We welcome you to join us at Aeropole’s new training facilities at Helsinki-Malmi Airport on the 10th of February from 12 to 16.
We will be hosting an open doors day, where you will have the chance to:
- Chat with our flying instructors as well as our private and professional students.
- Meet our sales representative to learn more about our pilot training courses, aircraft management service and aircraft maintenance
- Get to know our fleet and specially our latest arrival: our beautiful flagship Diamond DA42 Twin Star.
- Have an opportunity to take the pre-admission assessment for our Diamond Cadet airline pilot training programme (kindly pre-register by sending an email titled “OPENDOORS” to:
If you are curious about flying professionally or as a hobby, and want to spend a lovely Saturday afternoon surrounded by like minded-people and gorgeous planes, join us!
SHARE and LIKE the event on our Facebook page in order to win a flight in our DA-42 flight simulator, worth 174€/h. You will have the chance to sit in a real DA42 cockpit equipped with Garmin 1000!
Aeropole Maintenance is currently looking for talented professionals to join our maintenance team. We have three positions currently open:
- Maintenance Manager, full-time, based in Helsinki. https://www.aeropole.fi/join-us/#toggle-id-2
- PART-66 Aircraft Technician, Certifying Staff, full-time, based in Helsinki. https://www.aeropole.fi/join-us/#toggle-id-2
- Aircraft Mechanic, full-time, based in Helsinki. https://www.aeropole.fi/join-us/#toggle-id-4
The Finnish Transport Safety Agency Trafi granted Aeropole Aircraft Maintenance Oy, a fully-owned subsidiary of Aeropole Oy, a brand new maintenance organisation approval in late 2017. Aeropole will now begin to offer premium quality, customer-first maintenance services to general aviation customers at Helsinki-Malmi airport. Read more.
Aeropole will arrange an FI/IRI refresher seminar on Oct 16-17, 2017 at 09.00-16.00 on both days at Malmi Airport. Please register your attendance not later than 29th of September!
Price: 315 EUR (incl. VAT 24%). For more information and registrations please contact us!