For sale: DA40-180, Year 2004, OH-KAS
Now welcoming buyers for this Diamond Star with a Lycoming IO360 engine from 2004. Not a diesel version but the venerable 100LL Lycoming with a two-blade constant-speed Hartzell propeller, delivering 180 hp at MSL — a true four-seater. Yes, it’s got all the three levers. Under current CAMO since years even if flown mainly for private use over the recent years. G1000 and KAP140 autopilot, no WAAS. Always kept as an IFR touring machine.
Fresh 200h/annual, freshly renewed ARC valid till 8/2021.
Data as of 13-Jul-2020 and subject to change.
- TTSN 3570 h
- Year of mfct 2004, s/n 40.381
- New fuel tanks and interconnecting hoses, new nose wheel assy, electric fuel pump, etc.
- Type, power, TSO: Lycoming IO-360-M1A, 180 hp, only 10 h since a Lycoming-rebuilt engine was installed! New magneto switch.
- Type, TSO: Hartzell HC-C2YR-1BF (2 blades). Also a new propeller governor.
Other Features and Equipment
- Autopilot: KAP140
- Avionics: G1000 w/ DME. (No WAAS or ADF.) A full IFR panel with standby instruments. Mode S transponder.
- Other: Stormscope WX-500.
- ARC valid till 8/2021, plenty of hours and calendar time left before next scheduled maintenance!
Price, Heads of Terms
- Price: 238’000 €, 20% payable upon signature, the rest upon delivery. Sold by Aeropole Oy of Finland. Private buyers in the EU add Finland VAT 24%. Available for inspection in Avignon, France.
All specifications are subject to change and subject to verification by buyer before final purchasing decision.