For sale: DA42NG s/n 42.N018, Year 2009, OH-KAX. Genuine NG with WAAS & GFC700. New Engines, Overhauled Propellers. Immediate availability!
Aeropole is offering its own, meticulously maintained, always hangared DA42NG for sale. Propellers have just been overhauled by MT-Propeller, new Austro E4-B engines have been installed, and the first Major Structural Inspection as well as the 2000-hour inspection just performed. The new owner will have a clean slate and plenty of hours and calendar time to fly with minimal maintenance!
Availability: immediate; released back to service from major works (see above) on 09-Jan-2023 and repositioned at Tampere-Pirkkala, EFTP.
This is a genuine DA42NG with WAAS, GFC700 etc. All AD’s and SB’s complied with under its Austrian CAMO in Wiener Neustadt. Maintenance has been assured by Aeropole’s own Gold-status Diamond Service Center in Finland to the highest standards.
No Known Damage History.
ARC valid till 11/2023.
Data as of 26-Jan-2023 and subject to verification and change; aircraft is available for sale subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market. Aircraft hours subject to moderate increase.
- TTSN ca. 1850 h.
- Year of mfct 2009, s/n 42.N018.
- Full TKS system (Flight into Known Icing, or “FIKI”).
Aux fuel tanks (2 x +13 USgal), hence total useable fuel 76.4 USgal.
- First Major Structural Inspection just completed
- 2000-hour inspection just completed!
- 2 x Austro Engine E4-B (168 hp), factory-new engines not affected by the recent MSB-E4-039/0 (Oil analysis and Piston Replacement, published on 24-Oct-2022 by Austro Engine).
2 x MT-Propeller MTV-6-R-C-F/CF187-129, ca. 50 h SMOH by MT-Propeller.
Other Features and Equipment
- Autopilot: GFC700 with yaw damper.
- G1000 WAAS w/ DME, FliteCharts. No ADF. Mode S transponder. For ATS FPL: “SBDGRY/E, PBN/A1B2D2S1 NAV/SBAS”
- Stormscope WX-500.
- Avidyne Traffic Advisory system (TAS).
- Golze ADL-120 Iridium weather downlink: a substitute for an in-flight weather radar plus more.
- Sun visors.
- Exterior LED lights.
- 28-volt/2-amp power socket usable in flight
- ARC valid till 11/2023.
Price, Heads of Terms
663’000 €, now (26-Jan-2023) 629’000 € net, 15% payable within 5 days from signature, the rest before handover. Sold by Aeropole Oy of Finland. Private (non-VAT registered) buyers in the EU add Finland VAT 24%. Available for inspection in Tampere-Pirkkala, Finland (EFTP).
All specifications are subject to change and subject to verification by buyer before final purchasing decision. Subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.