Flight Instructors (All Locations)
- Full-time and part-time positions open.
- Stationed in Tampere-Pirkkala (EFTP), Roskilde (EKRK), Aalborg (EKYT), or Avignon (LFMV).
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel (including weekends) is an asset.
Ideally you will have the following:
- A valid EASA licence, medical, and SEP rating.
- Current SEP/IR (or substantial IFR experience).
- English proficiency ICAO level 5 or 6 (other language skills are a strong asset).
- FI(A), IRI(A) or CRI(A) ratings and experience are highly valued.
We are primarily looking for instructors who already hold an FI(A) rating (may be restricted). Applications from candidates not holding an instructor rating may also be considered. Aeropole may provide instructor training for successful candidates.
We obviously expect you to have good flying skills and a safety-first attitude. Equally important are your interest and skills in teaching, your ability to listen and adapt the style of your instruction to students of various backgrounds, and your desire to provide an outstanding customer experience. These are flight instructor positions, but we put a lot of emphasis on quality ground instruction in our training. We put the client first, and our clients are individuals expecting to see instructors with professional attire and attitude.
Aeropole Oy (EASA FI.ATO.2016) provides premium professional and private flight training on its fleet of modern Diamond aircraft at Helsinki-Malmi, Tampere, Kuopio, and Jyväskylä in Finland, and in Aalborg and Karup in Denmark via it’s subsidiary Aeropole Denmark (EASA DK/ATO/011). Aeropole also has flying bases in the South of France (Cannes, Avignon) with activity all year round, but particularly in the winter time.
We at Aeropole are passionate about providing excellent flight training. Our aim is to be the number one flight school in Northern Europe in terms of quality. Our promise to our clients is to provide superior service in customer relations, quality and safety. Without compromise.