Aircraft Mechanic (Lahti-Vesivehmaa)
Current as of 20-Apr-2021.
We are currently recruiting more aircraft mechanics to our growing maintenance team. We are looking for a junior or more experienced mechanic with an attitude to make a small operation grow!
- Stationed in Lahti-Vesivehmaa (EFLA), where
- the current need is for a full-time mechanic; part-time applications are nevertheless considered.
- Basic training in accordance with Part-147/66.
- Good understanding of and hands-on experience with general aviation piston engine aircraft
- Knowledge of Diamond or other composite-structure aircraft
- Knowledge of Garmin avionic systems and/or aircraft instrumentation systems in general
- Knowledge of modern electronically controlled engines.
- A valid EASA Part-66 aircraft mechanic licence with the B1.2 rating (Group 3)
Previous Certifying Staff Authorisation under Part-145 or Part-M.F/Part-CAO is an advantage, and Diamond Aircraft maintenance experience is appreciated. As applicable, Aeropole Aircraft Maintenance Oy will provide sufficient training for the relevant type(s) of aircraft maintained.
Experience with Diamond or other composite-structure aircraft, Continental, Austro and/or Thielert/Technify engines and Garmin avionics is considered a strong asset.
We expect you to have solid professional skills and a safety-first attitude. Equally important are your interest and skills in customer service. We put the client first, and our clients and staff are expecting to see people with professional attire and attitude taking care of their aircraft.
Aeropole Aircraft Maintenace Oy (FI.MF.0007, a fully owned subsidiary of Aeropole Oy) provides premium quality aircraft maintenance for Diamond and other aircraft at Lahti-Vesivehmaa and Tampere-Pirkkala airports in Finland. Aeropole Aircraft Maintenace Oy is a Diamond-accredited Authorised Service Centre as well as an Austro Engine Service Centre and Continental Diesel Service Centre.
We at Aeropole are passionate about providing excellent service. Our aim is to be the number one maintenance station in Finland in terms of quality. Our promise to our clients is to provide superior service in customer relations, quality and safety. Without compromise. For our employees we can offer a dynamic and growing environment with unlimited possibilities for career advancement. We are one of the few self-sustained aviation companies in the area who can offer a long-standing and permanent employment relationship without stress about shift work.
Do you recognise yourself from this description? Contact us and send your application by email to recruitment at aeropole.fi already today! This place will be filled immediately after finding a successful candidate.