We would not be here without gold-standard salespeople. We are presently looking for one or more
Part-Time Sales Consultants (Denmark)
For selling Aeropole’s
- ATO training products and/or
- Diamond aircraft.
We need you to tell our story and help our customers find the best training solution for them and/or to find and close deals for selling new Diamond aircraft. Depending on your background and interest, most likely the best option is to focus on either training sales or aircraft sales only. For a successful salesman mastering both domains, the position can easily present an opportunity for a full-time employment over time.
- Stationed in Denmark (Copenhagen/Roskilde, Aalborg, Karup)
- Flexible working hours that you can freely fit in the middle of e.g. airline pilot work or other employment e.g. in sales in another domain.
- Compensation is commission-based, either as a salaried employee or self-employed freelancer depending on your preference.
We need you to
- be able to clearly communicate our offerings and to close deals.
- become familiar with our total product, help us shape it, and promise only what we can deliver.
- be independent, reliable and ambitious.
- have experience and have demonstrated success in B2B or B2C sales.
- have at least a basic understanding of aviation training courses and structure, having preferably undergone some of such training yourself. (Especially if applying for training product sales.)
- have prior aircraft sales experience or detailed knowledge of Diamond aircraft types and the regulatory framework (e.g. Part-M) and administrative procedures. (If applying for aircraft sales.)
- have good command, written and spoken, of the English language.
Highly appreciated skills
(but we don’t expect you to have all of these at once)
- Language skills, especially Nordic languages.
- Service and/or training sales experience
- Sales experience from high-value added (service) products
- Coping with complexity – we probably have the widest selection of approved ATO training courses in Denmark, and also welcome clients for ICAO-to-EASA licence conversions. (Training product sales.)
- International work experience – our clients are not only Danish and the Aeropole Group has several European locations outside of Denmark, operating under two ATO approvals.
- Experience of marketing activities – you’ll need to at least effectively communicate with, if not be involved in, marketing.
- Academic degree(s)
This position is now open, starting upon agreement. We do not want to fix a specific deadline for applications but will screen applications on an ongoing basis, meaning the earlier you apply the better chances you have. Apply now! Once we no longer want application for this position, we will remove this job posting.
To apply, send your CV and a free-form application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aeropole Denmark ApS is the leading modular aviation training provider in Denmark on technically advanced aircraft, providing all courses from PPL/LAPL to a Frozen ATPL, and is also the appointed Diamond Aircraft reseller in Denmark. The growing Aeropole Group differs from the average flight schools also by the career growth possibilities it offers to driven individuals willing to grow together with Aeropole.