Aeropole is looking for new flight instructors to join its dynamic team. In preparation of our upcoming PPL and NF courses, we are currently seeking two more persons to join us on a part-time basis for May 2011 and onwards:
- One experienced flight instructor
- One junior flight instructor
Experienced instructor requirements:
- valid unrestricted FI(A) and SEP ratings
- 500 h of instruction
- current SEP/IR (or substantial IFR experience)
- even if you already have knowledge of different training programmes and pedagogic systems, an open mind for learning
- IRI rating is a benefit
- management experience in an FTO is a benefit
Junior instructor requirements:
- FI(A) rating, restricted or not.
- Willingness to both learn and teach: We will provide the necessary guidance for you to instruct successfully using our training programmes, with supervision and tutoring by senior flight instructors.
We expect you to have good flying skills and a safety-first attitude. Equally important are your interest and skills in teaching both on the ground and in the air. These are flight instructor positions, but we at Aeropole put a lot of emphasis on proper ground instruction in conjunction with the flight lessons. We put the client first, and many of our clients are mature adults expecting to see instructors with professional attire and attitude. Your ability to listen and adapt the style of your instruction to students of various backgrounds is as important as your abilities to drive the lessons through as defined.
Both roles require at least a valid JAR CPL(A), SE piston, Class 1 medical and English proficiency ICAO level 5 or 6. Airline experience (flight and management), strong language skills and/or recently passed ATPL theories are an asset.
These are part-time positions based at Helsinki-Malmi (EFHF). Preference will be given to applicants able to work, at least periodically, also on weekdays during normal working hours.
Contact us today for more details!
Ps. Aeropole is also constantly keeping an eye out for competent ground instructors. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have the suitable skills and experience. CRI’s: take note of our other offerings and if they are in line with your experience, let us know!